Ephemerally Everlasting

Copyright 2005-20011 Ephemerally Everlasting

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Fodder

I remember soft eyes
Innocent view
Naiveté green
Now blue

I remember smooth skin
Tender to touch
Weathered and angled
Exposed too much

You ripped me
You cut me
You left me undone

Roughened and raw
You calloused my heart

Debased me
Abused me
Debauched me
You won

With the tips of your fingers
Toughened and hard

I resigned my design
To a grave in my future
I exorcised you and yet
You still linger

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I winced when I read your blog. I'm sorry that your relationship brought you so much pain, frustration, and disappointment.

The death of a marriage inevitably means the death of self. The good news is that it's possible to emerge from this chaos stronger, wiser, and more clear-sighted.

Hang in there, E. The future holds all possibilities, so set your sights on some positive ones. You deserve some serious happiness.

December 20, 2005 6:20 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Take heart, oh brave one, and know that you are not alone. May you find peace in such a turbulent time.

December 21, 2005 4:22 AM  
Blogger Ephemeral said...

Thank you for your comments. I've been away for the Holidays and without internet access. Please forgive the long lapse in responding. Your positive thoughts and wishes are well received and appreciated more than you could know.

January 03, 2006 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home