Ephemerally Everlasting

Copyright 2005-20011 Ephemerally Everlasting

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 27, 2005

An Apparent End to the Chaos

Well, it’s official. I’m moving out as well. I’ve rented an apartment in an older and part of Charlotte where I’ll be much, much closer to work. I’ll be making the transition by Thanksgiving so I can take vacation the three days before and still have a whole week. My parents will be coming to help me make the move as well as get settled in. The Husband still doesn’t know I’ll be moving out yet. I told him four weeks wouldn’t be enough time to work through all of our problems but somehow, as always, he didn’t actually hear me.

I’m taking a step toward getting my life back. I’m taking a step toward regaining control of what has been nothing but progressively worse chaos for the last three years. I am tired of being second place in his life and he finally acknowledged he needs to make some major changes in his life. He finally contacted the IRS after being notified of two certified letters which he failed to pick up. He intends to pay about $100 a month; at that rate it will only take him 12 years to pay his back taxes. On the one hand, I love him. On the other, I WILL not continue to live with someone who has so little regard for how his actions are directly related to me and our life together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home