Ephemerally Everlasting

Copyright 2005-20011 Ephemerally Everlasting

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Consider The Sources (yes, this really happened)

One

Said to my Father by one of the men working for the moving company

“Yo, gonna be some gran’babies runnin’ round’ unhappy missin’ this Play Station cord.”

Two

Said to me by one of the other men working for the moving company while handing me another stray piece of equipment belonging this time to an X-Box

Him: “Your daughter play them games?”
Me: “I don’t have a daughter.”
Him: “Oh then your son?”
Me: (knowing where this is going, smiling) “No, I don’t have any children.”
Him: (with a quizzical look on his face) “Well, who plays them games?”
Me: “My husband.”
Him: (obviously trying to back peddle) “Ohh, … well, man…. that’s cool; that’s cool, ya know.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home