Ephemerally Everlasting

Copyright 2005-20011 Ephemerally Everlasting

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Woman I began and Woman I shall end.

"...It is understood that some people refused to be pleased no matter what they are offered."

"...did not train me to acept the will of others over my own, but rather to re-create my will to match that of the one I serve."

"Joy is but a pretty word to describe an emotion that exists only to exacerbate despair."

"and I suppose knowledge of something should always lead to a lack of joy in it?"

"You never know what environment is going to cause a creature to thrive... and which is going to cause it to suffer."

"Sometimes we allow ourselves to focus with such intensity upon what we believe others think us to be we create ourselves in that image."

Additional quotes from a book I read... made me think... a lot. Been thinking a lot lately... a whole lot. Of course, tis not anything out of the ordinary for me to be consumed by my own thoughts. Perhaps one day they will lead me somewhere profitable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Doc said...

Think of you often. I've managed to find a happiness that I didn't know was possible. Hope you've done the same.

April 10, 2011 8:58 PM  
Blogger Ephemeral said...

I think of you often as well.

May 18, 2011 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home